We may collect the following information from and about Site users:
By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”); that is about you but does not personally identify you, such as your browsing patterns, IP address, the type of browser you use, and the pages you visit on our Site; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We gather the following information
We may collect numerous types of information from and about Site users, including information about the user’s Internet service provider.
- Your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number are examples of personal information.
- Such information your browsing habits, IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit on our Site; and/or
- About your internet connection, the gear you employ to access our website, and usage details.
This information is collected in three ways
- directly from you when you offer it to us;
- automatically as you navigate the site;
- and from third-party sources, such as our business partners.
We may use the information we gather about you or that you supply to us, including personal information, to:
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- customize content and advertising; send promotional communications;
- analyze usage and browsing patterns to improve our Site and its offerings.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Yet, we may share your information with:
- Our business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors, including but not limited to Amazon, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers who help us enhance and optimize our website.
We have taken efforts to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure.
Retention of Data
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to comply with any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not gather personal data from children younger than 13 years old.
This Privacy Statement may be amended or updated at any time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will notify you by email or by prominently publishing a notice on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to this policy represents your acceptance of such changes.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or if you wish to exercise your rights about your personal information.